These were characters I developed for a pitch involving a kids TV show. Vector illustration done in Adobe Illustrator.
A packaging project from Running Press Publishing involving a 12-page booklet full of spot illustrations. I created the typography and developed the packaging/cover illustration.
Images for a kids magazine.
A cleaning product pitch illustration for Stephen Cook Design. Vector illustration done in Adobe Illustrator.
A compilation of vector illustrations for various clients and promotional materials.
I was asked to develop quite a few character illustrations and one volcanic background for International Playthings, Inc. The project was for a kids magnet board. I set-up the die-lines for these characters too. Later, I was asked to do another magnet board after this one sold out immediately.
Another magnet board with all types of monster parts to build in the secret laboratory!
A project that didn't see the light of day.
A few of the images that I did for an educational book.
One of five spot illustrations done for an kids educational book.
These cartoons were created for an Allstate Insurance web banner to communicate that a person does not have to reveal one’s identity while shopping for auto insurance on the internet. On the site, multiple sections of each face randomly mixed with other faces creating a fun, character puzzle. The art was created completely in Adobe Illustrator. I spent 3-4 hours pencil sketching all 6 characters and approximately 5-7 hours creating each digital cartoon image. The final art was emailed to Ogilvy & Mather ahead of schedule--meeting the agency’s 5-day deadline.
A fun character I pulled from the sketch book.
An older promotional image.
Character development that I did for a dead project.
A packaging project from Running Press Publishing involving spot illustrations for a pamphlet. I went above and beyond what the creative director requested and created the logo design for the packaging too. He was more than thankful since he was under deadline pressure.